Sunday, June 25, 2006

The pool is up!!

I must have hauled about 5,259,467 loads of soil and sand in the wheel barrow, just preparing the ground for a pool..my dear husband hauled about 325,000 more loads then I. I was elated Thursday night when he told me he was going to take Friday off from work so we could erect this pool. I love working along side of him...it's so natural, we work so well together. Every time we embark on a project for my girls, I am forever amazed at how he just goes at it. My Jim, is one of the finest men I have ever known, his mom and dad raised him well. My husband tells me my x-husband made it easy for him, anything he could do for me, surely surpassed what my EX did (or didn't do), and he is right. My sweet husband informed my daughters that the doggies can also share the pool with us.......half of me says, what the hell are you thinking??? The other half of me thinks, maybe I should not worry about the little stuff so much. I so wish I could relax more about things, guys are different for sure. Now if Michigan would only cooperate and give me some sunshine to warm this pool up...I need a tan, because as most people know, tanned fat looks better then white fat.

No comments: