Wednesday, October 15, 2008

there is no title

Would you please hang on?
I love you more than life itself.
Would you let me help you out of your dark place?
I will draw you into the light.
I've been there, it will and does get better....I promise.
You have so many years ahead of you.
I hear your nails scratching to hang on...please keep clinging.
I need you, we need you, hell, the world needs you.
I have gotten to the point where I placed you at Gods feet.
Something please happen to show her life does go on. That it is worth living.
I miss your smile, I don't remember what it looks like. I remember it warmed my heart.
I want my daughter back, please God.

1 comment:

Soulful said...

Your words are beautiful and heartbreaking. I know He has you both in the palm of His hand. I hold you both in my heart and prayers.