Monday, June 18, 2007

More random writing

My thoughts have been pouring out the past two days, "pent up thoughts" they are. Sleep has been short, and when I do, I think in my sleep. I am angry at some people, for if, and that is a big IF, they would or could manage their own lives, I wouldn't have to spend my time picking up their loose ends. This. is. in. no. way. fair. My sister makes some choices in her life that effect her entire family....and I am so angry with her. I am angry at the pity party she has been having since dad died. Like she is the ONLY one who lost him. Alcohol and substance abuse are very ugly things. I cannot help her, my great state of Michigan won't help me to do that, nor will she. To keep her alive longer then Mom will be a blessing...for mom. I am tired of all of this, dead tired. God forgive me for what I am about to write, but if she were gone, my stress level would be eased.....and I love her, I do, but this isn't about me, so I feel very sorry for what I just wrote, but I'm not going to delete it, because it is how I feel.

2 comments:

Little-Duck said...

You do sound amazingly drained my friend, you really do. You also sound like other caretakers I know of who have spent all they have caring for those who refuse to care for themselves.

I know Carmon has been in business for herself for some time. Perhaps she could give you some tips on how to balance things.

Austin

Little-Duck said...

You have email from me.

Austin