Monday, March 19, 2007

I did a little bit of this, and that today.

I spent two hours in the grocery store today...arrrrggg. One hour unloading, hey, I know it sounds like a long time to unload, but when you have two doggies ALL OVER YOU, it takes a while. First I roasted a pork loin, mmmmmmmmmm, then I made brushetta, (I'm not sure that spelling is correct) to top the bagel crisps, for our snack during our movie tonight. This movie is one of our favorites. Oh, and about the Swiffer, this is my new friend. Swiffer picks up the dog hair from the floors, like nothin I've ever seen. Swif, as I call her, and I, are going to become great friends. Even though she is not mechanical, I'm positively sure, I will be the only one to know how to use her. AND, I finally put up the last piece of copper backsplash in my kitchen....I just love it!






2 comments:

Linda@VS said...

Your backsplash is beautiful, and I love your taste in movies!

Austin of Sundrip said...

Swiffer, a girls best friend..if she has a dog or kids that is. I love mine. Now if I could just get Cappy to hold still while I Swiffer him everything would be fine.

I even do the walls with them to get cob webs down. Under the bed is great too or in the laundry room to reach behind the machines...oh I love it. I get the generic sheets from places where everything is one dollar. the sheets are just as good and you get 20 for one buck. Can't beat it. I even got my second Swiffer from the dollar store. When I have a place that can't be reached with one I add a link from the second pole and get right at it. I love that thing.
Used dryer sheets work like swiffer sheets too. Now you've got me talking about Swiffers. I just love 'em.

(gracious that meal looks good)