Monday, June 29, 2009

The purest soul I know

At culinery camp last week Sophia went into the bathroom. She is all of 10 years old, and autistic. She was washing her hands when the door opened and a fellow "camper" walked in. It was Brittney.

Brittney: have you seen Kallie?

Sophia: I'm not Kallie, I'm Sophia.

Brittney: OH, you're Sophia Popia?

Sophia: If you're going to talk to me like that, I'm going to cover my ears and leave. (and she did, and she left)

and that's what she told her mother, and that's what her mother told me.

I am proud of her

I am fortunate enough to be able to spend 7 hours with my niece tomorrow, I'm honored.

To be in her presence, is to walk with God, I swear

To be with her, is to see only beauty in this world through her eyes

And to be with her is to witness patience like you've never seen........talk about Job



No comments: